Guest Blog Submission
Thank you for your interest in contributing to The Compliance & Ethics Blog.
- Articles should be between 400-1000 words (give or take a few);
- Articles should be educational/informative rather than an endorsement of a product or a service;
- Articles must have a byline with a person’s name. We do not run blog posts attributing a company as the author;
- A link to the company is allowed, as long as the link doesn’t lead to a product or service;
- Articles must be compliance related;
- Please submit articles as an attachment in Word, neither in the body of an email nor as a link to an online document sharing site (i.e. Google Docs, Dropbox);
- Only graphics such as data charts tied to the article may be accepted. We cannot run photos or other graphics designed to add visual appeal.
- Articles must focus on legal and regulatory compliance issues and/or business ethics.
- Articles must be written by compliance professionals (in-house compliance officers or vendors serving them) or academics and students involved in the study of compliance and ethics programs.
Feel free to include a headshot or accreditations along with your submission.
Send blog submissions to Adam Turteltaub: Adam.Turteltaub@corporatecompliance.org
Becoming a Podcast Guest
If you’re interested in being a guest on an upcoming Compliance Perspectives podcast, email Adam Turteltaub telling him what you would like to discuss. Please keep in mind that podcasts must be focused on legal and regulatory issues or business ethics. In addition, podcasts are 10-15 minutes in length.